Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall looks

Not the best picture. But I loved this look for my Fall party!
Ethan was making fun my of pants.
Floral pants: Burkes Outlet
Boots: ALDO
This was on a warm fall day a week ago!
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Tank top: Target
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Minnetonka's from Main Oak Emporium
Necklaces: TJ Maxx- Fossil and Lucky Brand (I love mixing these brands!)
Watch: Fossil


I accessorized with my favorite Lucky Brand rings from TJ Maxx!
This was my look today!! It was very chilly & windy!
Boggin- AE
Infinity scarf: Levi's store
Sweater: I think I got it from a cheap store in NYC
 Orange pants: FOREVER 21
Shoes: Minnetonka's from Main Oak Emporium in Mt. Airy

With my new military jacket from Burke's Outlet in Mt. Airy! 


Just thought I'd share some affordable looks for this fall weather!!

Happy Fall!
Stay warm ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment